THANK YOU NOTES
What better way to show the special relationships between seniors and those who care for them, than with a simple thank you note. We had the seniors and their care takers from WESTliving secretely write letters to one another. They exchanged reading the letters to each other for the first time on the day that we filmed. Our goal was not to contrive the story, but allow them to share their hearts. We simply captured these beautiful moments. I have realized more and more the power that our words hold, and how a simple thank you and word of encouragement can make such an impact. The crew and myself were truly inspired and thankful to be apart of these intimate moments with such amazing people.
- Client: WESTliving
- Agency: Emota
- Director/Editor: Garrett Marks
- Concept: Garrett Marks, Ahab Nimry
- Creative Director: Ahab Nimry
- Executive Creative Director: Chris Karcher
- Project Manager: Barbara Bovee
- Director of Photography: Nic McLean
- Producer: Marco Jimenez
- Score: A. Taylor "Treeline At Night"